Your team already out of the playoffs? No worries. FanStar Sports lets you continue the fantasy season through the Super Bowl. Setup and run your Playoff league for this year's NFL playoffs. And new this year, we want you to go both ways, sort-of-speak, in that you can create ELIMINATION or SURVIVOR or DRAFT league setups (invite any and all to play in your league). Double your Playoff pleasure and get back in the game.
- Fantasy Playoff games are total points contests with the highest score after the Super Bowl crowned champ.
- Each contest just has players from only the NFL playoff rosters.
- Team owners can choose any player (except DRAFT style) to be a starter.
- Contest lasts from wildcard round of playoffs through Super Bowl.
- Setup is very quick as we set the site and rules for you (using your scoring system from your regular fantasy league)
- Start a lineup each week using any players from the list of NFL playoff teams.
- A player can only be started once for the 4 weeks by your team.
- Once a player is used, he cannot be started again by your team.
- A new lineup of starters is set before each round of NFL playoffs
SETUP YOUR SURVIVOR LEAGUE
- Each entrant chooses a fantasy team of starters consisting of NFL playoff players.
- Starters are set only once (before the playoffs begin) and cannot be changed.
- As NFL teams lose, players are eliminated from contention.
SETUP YOUR ELIMINATION LEAGUE
- Just like regular season leagues, you draft players, but only from NFL Playoff teams.
- Also, just like regular season, choose your lineups each week or option to start all players on your roster..
SETUP YOUR DRAFT STYLE LEAGUE
d) OR CUSTOMIZE to create your own unique brand of Playoff Fantasy. Just choose any of the previous options and use the ADMIN to reset the rules any way you wish.
In any case, we sure hope you take advantage of our freebies and continue the fantasy season through the Super Bowl.